Thursday, August 10, 2006

Jean-Marc Reiser

"Disgusting Fatso"

-"There are days when the only moment of happiness we have
is when we fart"
-PRRRT..."HMMM"..."AHHHH"
"It seems to be sordid to start with...
-But if we look at it from an optimistic point of view....."

"I noticed that women are not afraid of saussages...They are not afraid of dicks...Even less of dicks that look like saussages. That's why something bothers me. A saussage coming out of the underpants scares them a lot..I can't understand a thing."

"Happy people make me shit!"


Jean-Marc Reiser (13/04/1941 - 5/11/1983, France)

A true anarchist and a wonderful artist.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elliot Cowan said...

This character looks like me...eerily so...

1:57 pm  
Blogger Oscar Grillo said...

No...You are still alive and "Gros Degoulasse" killed himself in the last strip, cutting his veins with the lid of a can of "cassoulet" (A kind of stew) because he felt that life resembled it. Too many carrots and not enough sassages, all swimming in a disgusting juice.

2:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too...I also hate happy people!

6:44 pm  
Blogger Tute said...

Siempre admiré la locura de Reiser. Tengo un libro delirante de él que se titula "Tam Tam". El absurdo total.

Abrazo,

Tute

9:30 am  
Blogger Rfx said...

i was a student in Paris in
the '70s and i discovered
Reiser. I rediscovered
him recently, and he lives on
in my heart!

12:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home